Everybody and their cat seems to be doing a Wishlist Wednesday, so, to avoid any potential copycat-related catfights (ha), I’ve decided to think outside the box. I’ve come up with Lust-List Monday. I know, ingenious, right? It took me hours, don’t burst my bubble.
The name is different, but the idea is the same – ever Monday I’m going to post the things I’ll be lusting after that week. As for the word ‘lust’, I’m learning to deal with it.
- D&G 18 La Lune, £38 for 100ml EDT. Lovely light, fresh scent.
- Polly Push Lock bag by Mulberry, £850. The perfect combination of satchel/prim-and-proper handbag. Want want want but can’t can’t can’t. This one’s for the daydreams.
- Black goatskin pencil case by Smythson, £120
- Brown leather wallet by Comme des Garçons, £118 at Dover Street Market.
- Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet, £59.99. So that I can annotate my Lust-List Mondays with my awful handwriting.
- 13″ laptop sleeve by Knomo on SALE for £16! I don’t have a 13″ laptop, but I’m tempted to get this for random bits of paper/iPad/diary etc.
- Chanel Graphite nail polish, £17.50. Limited edition – get there before everyone else does!
Happy shopping, happy dreaming!