- My summer holidays are nearing an end, which means I’m moving back to London this week (*sigh of relief*). Every year, I start afresh with my wall decorations and this year I’m coveting these type maps by Bold & Noble, a design collective founded by Jane Tobitt and David Wardle. Much more sophisticated than the posters that usually adorn students’ bedroom walls, I can see myself being distracted from assignments reading all the road names (I’m easily amused). The designs are printed on 100% recycled card, so your eco-warrior conscience can breathe easy. Type map of London, £43 (inc. postage), Bold & Noble.
- My physiotherapist has prescribed sensible shoes. Are these Giambattista Valli loafers (£505 at Net-A-Porter) sensible enough? Probably, but the price tag isn’t. I shall have to make do with inferior models like these ASOS loafers until my funds are in a healthier (wealthier) state.
- As you’ve probably already heard, J. Crew now ships to the U. K (with free postage until 31st October). This wool/alpaca/acrylic fisherman sweater (£85.55) is perfect for the increasingly more frequent chilly Autumn days.
- I’ve accepted that the beautiful Mulberry Polly Push Lock from last week’s Lust-List isn’t going to happen in the near future. It’s time to move on. Sigh. This pewter satchel by Zatchels (prices starting at £99) is much more purse-friendly, and the 14.5″ version (£109) is just right for all my university essentials. Polly Push Lock, our time will come ♥
- Boring old jumper + sparkly collar = less boring old jumper. Sequin collar, £25 at ASOS.
Apparently, metallics are my friends. Go forth and sparkle, my friends!